Lacy eighteenth-century cutwork were cut freehand with scissors from strong rag paper. Our antiqued paper is cut and placed on a black paper stock, then framed behind two layers of glass for added depth. Framed in a 10" x 10" black wood frame with gold edge. The back is covered with craft paper and finished with a saw tooth hanger. The perfect addition to historical or farmhouse decor. Quality materials and hand craftsmanship…entirely from the USA!
– Paper cut scherenschnitte
– 10" x 10" black, durable, solid ash frame with gold trim
– Behind two layers of glass for added depth
– Attached saw tooth picture hanger on back
– Historic, country, or farmhouse decor
– Handmade in USA