Lacy eighteenth-century cutwork were cut freehand with scissors from strong rag paper. Our antiqued paper is laser cut and placed on a black paper stock, then framed behind two layers of glass for added depth. Framed in a 10" x 12" black wood frame with gold edge. The back is covered in craft paper and finished with a saw tooth hanger. The perfect addition to Early American, historical or traditional decor. Quality materials and hand craftsmanship….entirely from the USA!
– 10" x 12" black, durable, solid ash frame with gold trim
– Black frame with gold edge, attached saw tooth picture hanger on back
– Paper cut scherenschnitte
– Special aged paper gives an antique appearance
– Early American, historical or traditional decor
– Handmade in USA