Lacy eighteenth-century cutwork were cut freehand with scissors from strong rag paper. Our antiqued paper is laser cut and placed on a black paper stock, then framed behind two layers of glass for added depth. Framed in a 10" x 10" black wood frame with gold edge. The back is covered in craft paper and finished with a saw tooth hanger. The perfect addition to historical, western or equestrian decor. Quality materials and hand craftsmanship….entirely from the USA!
– Laser cut scherenschnitte
– 10" x 10" black, durable, solid ash frame with gold trim
– Black frame with gold edge, attached saw tooth picture hanger on back
– Behind two layer of glass for added depth
– Special aged paper gives an antique appearance
– Handmade in USA