1860 Civil War Sabre used by Cavalry Soldiers from both Union and Confederates. This Sabre is a heavy cavalry sword with a slightly curved blade, narrow on one side, with a thick back edge and a hand guard. The sword features a brass and leather hilt and steel scabbard.
– Sabre Blade length from tip to hilt is 32-1/2″
– Hilt has a black leather grip wrapped in brass wire. Hilt measures 6-1/4 x 5-1/2 x 4″
– Overall Sabre length is 39″
– Steel Scabbard with two harness loops is 34-3/4″
– Sabre inserted into Scabbard has a overall length of 41″