Our rustic wood mirror with a print of the sailing ship "George West" behind glass is an Early American/Colonial reproduction. Perfect addition to Early American or historical decor. Makes a great gift for the sailor or a lovely addition to home, office or beach house. Includes saw tooth hanger for mounting.
– Frame is 19-1/4" high, 9" wide
– Mirror measures 6-1/2" x 7"
– Print measures 6-3/4" x 3-3/4"
– Early American Reproduction
– Mirror frame and glass are rustic and may contain blemishes.
NOTE: This is a NEW, but distressed (worn-aged) antique reproduction. Color and appearance variations are inherent in the manufacturing and enhance the distressed beauty and individuality of each mirror so that no two are exactly alike.